IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOU MUST NOT USE CONTRIBUTE’S PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES.
WHAT DOES CONTRIBUTE MEAN WHEN USING CERTAIN TERMINOLOGY?
- 1.1 Personal information is information that can be used directly or indirectly to identify or contact an individual. For example, you can be identified by your name, address, and phone number, but you can sometimes also be identified by providing information about your family or similar information. Personal information may also be information about your health. Information about your health is considered sensitive and is therefore treated with more care.
- 1.2 Processing is everything Contribute does with the information we have about you. It includes that we collect the information, transfer it, and save it to be analyzed or to improve our services.
- 1.3 Personal Data Controller is the person responsible for ensuring that your information is properly protected and processed correctly. Contribute has a responsibility for all the information we treat and have about you.
- 1.4 Third party is an individual, company or agency that is not part of Contribute and with whom we do not have a business relationship. It is someone outside the company.
HOW DOES CONTRIBUTE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- 2.3 Our partners can sometimes combine Contribute´s available information about you with information they have about you to give you access to products, services or content.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CONTRIBUTE COLLECT? HOW IS IT USED?
- 3.1 Contribute strives not to collect more information about you than necessary. If you contact us, you usually provide us with your name and e-mail address to enable us to contact you.
- 3.2 If you use Contribute services offered by your employer/sponsor, the employer/sponsor may ask you for your name, title, department, e-mail address, development needs (typically, only detailed information for people having coaching sessions) and employee id. In these situations, the employer/sponsor is personally responsible for your personal data.
- 3.3 If you write an e-mail to a Contribute employee, the e-mail is automatically stored in our system for Contribute to keep a history of your needs and our response.
- 3.4 If you require additional assurance, Contribute LLC are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
HOW DOES CONTRIBUTE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- 4.1 Contribute may use your contact information to send you notifications regarding changes to our terms and conditions, policies, or information about a learning experience your employee has registered you to attend. You cannot choose to receive these messages because they are necessary to provide our services properly.
- 4.2 Contribute uses information about clients, prospects, contractors, and alliance partners to understand clients’ needs, design and deliver our services, improve our services, maintain relationships with clients, prospects and alliance partners, produce invoices and complete other administrative processes. Contribute only uses data about individual participants on their training courses and coaching sessions to understand their needs to tailor the design and delivery of the course or session, review their feedback to improve the course or session, arrange access to the training course or coaching session, or send additional resources requested by learners.
- 4.3 Contribute can further inform you about our latest products, promotions, or upcoming events using your contact information. Should you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from these messages at any time by following the instructions in the email you have received. You can also contact us via the contact page on www.contributeco.com.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- 5.1 Contribute shares your personal information only when necessary to provide a product, improve a service, or fulfill an agreement. Third parties may not access your information for marketing or business purposes without your consent.
- 5.2 Contribute may, if necessary, share your information with:
- a) Subsidiaries to us,
- b) Affiliates who are trusted and who can process your information to provide services that you request.
- c) Service Providers providing services to us or providing services on our behalf. Companies that for example helps us invoice, send emails, and in some cases provide customer service. These companies may only use your information to provide the service and are required to protect your personal data. A service provider can operate wherever Contribute operates.
- 5.3 Contribute may in some cases have a legal obligation to disclose personal information about you to the authorities. This may be the case if there is a court decision, if it is necessary with regard to national security, to maintain law and order, if it is in the public interest or if it is necessary to protect our business and other users.
- 5.4 Contribute maintains the right to share your information with relevant parties during a reorganization, merger or sale. You can also consent to Contribute sharing your information with more recipients than those specified in this policy.
HOW DOES CONTRIBUTE MAKE SURE YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURED?
- 6.1 Contribute ensures that your personal information is secure by communicating our privacy and security guidelines to all our employees and contractors. We take both physical and technical measures to protect the personal data we treat during the process. We use a secure connection with SSL protocol. However, please note that no webpage, internet transfer, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and, therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
- 7.1 Contribute does not transfer your information outside the United States, the EU, or the European Economic Area (EEA), so-called third countries, unless the transfer can be made in accordance with applicable law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
- Your rights are:
- right of access– means that you are entitled to know what information Contribute process regarding you, how we collect it, if we have shared it with someone else and how long it is estimated to save it. You can access this information by contacting by sending a request through our contact page on contributeco.com. Contribute may deny a request that is repetitive, compromises the privacy of others, or concerns access that may not be given due to law.
- right of rectification– means that if Contribute has incorrect information about you or if you want to supplement these, we will correct the information or add the required and correct information.
- the right to withdraw your consent– means that you have the right to revoke a consent you have given. Contribute will then cease processing the current information if there is no other legal basis which entitles us to continue the processing. We will inform you accordingly.
- right to object – means that if you consider Contribute processing personal information incorrectly or unnecessarily you may object to the treatment. You may object only to the processing of data we have collected for reasons of public interest or for our legitimate interest.
- the right to request confiscation– means that if you think Contribute is processing your personal information incorrectly, we will limit the processing of your data while investigation is performed. Under the period of limitation, we may only store your information. Contribute informs you about the findings of such an investigation.
- the right to delete – means that you can get all your personal information deleted from our system if we do not have a legal reason that allows us to continue processing your personal information. We will inform you if this is the case.
- Data Portability– means that you have the right to have a copy of your data transferred to someone else. Contribute carries out the transfer as long as the data is stored digitally by us and it is technically possible. Alternatively, you will get a readable register that you can transfer on your own.
STORAGE OF DATA
- 9.1 Contribute takes reasonable steps to ensure that we only keep information about you for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or the storage is required to comply with statutory legal obligations.
LINKS AND PRODUCTS FROM A THIRD PARTY IN OUR SERVICES
- 10.1 Contribute’s services may occasionally link to third party services or display products and services available in third-party applications. Contribute is not responsible for the security, personal data processing or privacy of these services or products.
- 10.2) By using third party products and services, they may collect personal information about you. Contribute is not responsible for such treatment and you must turn directly to third parties to exercise your personal data protection rights.
11) CONTACT US
- 11.2 Do Not Track Notice (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
- 11.3 Eligibility to Use the Services: Contribute’s Services are not directed to minors under the age of 14. You shall not be authorized to use the Services, if you are under the age of 14.
- 11.3.1 This Privacy Notice shall be posted on our web site. We shall use Personal Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the user. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, current and lawful. We shall obtain assurances from our agents that they shall safeguard Personal Information consistently with this Privacy Notice. If we have knowledge that any agent is using or disclosing Personal Information in a manner contrary to, or otherwise subverts the spirit and intention of this Privacy Notice, we shall take reasonable steps to prevent or stop such use or disclosure or to prevent any subsequent reoccurrence.
- 11.3.2 We shall take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information in our possession, custody and/or control, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Any employee or contractor who we determine to be in willful violation of this Privacy Notice may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, and the imposition of civil liabilities, and/or criminal sanctions under controlling laws. We shall investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information by reference to the principles contained in this Privacy Notice.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY (CHILDREN 14 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER)
- 12.1 Contribute does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from or about children (aged 14 and under) without the consent of a parent or guardian, and Contribute does not knowingly market its products or services to children. If Contribute becomes aware that the person submitting personal data, through any part of Contribute’s websites or software, is a child, Contribute will use reasonable efforts to delete that personal data from its files as soon as possible. Contribute will also use reasonable efforts to ensure that this personal data is not used for any purpose, nor disclosed to any third party. As Contribute does not seek to collect any personal data about children, and Contribute deletes any data collected inadvertently as soon as it is discovered, Contribute retains no data about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a guardian requests review or deletion of data about their child before Contribute has discovered and deleted the data, then Contribute will of course honor that request.